Who serves on the committee for the Iowa Monitoring Program for Pharmacy Professionals (IMP3)?
657 Iowa Administrative Code Chapter 30 defines the composition of the committee and its purpose. The IMP3 committee shall include, but need not be limited to, the following members:
- One currently licensed Iowa pharmacist
- One representative from Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- One representative from the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
- One recovery professional
- The executive director of the board or the director's designee
- One representative from the program provider
Members of the committee are:
- Andrew Funk, Pharm.D., Executive Director
- Renae Chestnut, Ed.D., MBA, Dean of Drake University College of Pharmacy
- Jeff Reist, Pharm.D., BCPS University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
- Bruce Alexander, Pharm.D.
- Charles Vincent Wadle, D.O.
- Deana Schuplin, LMHC, ACADC
- Tracy Petersen, R.Ph.
- Trevor Petersma, J.D.