Does the Board of Pharmacy know who is in IMP3?
The Board may know or learn of the pharmacy professional’s participation in the program, or information regarding a program participant may be released to the Board, for the following reasons:
- Participant is referred or ordered by the Board to participate in IMP3
- Participant is not compliant with their IMP3 contract and is referred by IMP3 to the Board
- The Board receives and must investigate a complaint that participant is in violation of administrative rules or statues that are not related to the participant’s impairment
- The Board needs to determine, when reviewing a complaint involving a participant that is related to an impairment, that the participant is in compliance with their IMP3 contract
- Participant’s pharmacy practice poses a significant risk to the public